-
June 11th, 2002, 01:22 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey guys, just wanted to send this link out. These connectors are great, require a very small amount of wire length and do not require cutting if you screw up the first time(and we always do sometime or another). I pick mine up at Trak Auto.
http://www.posi-lock.com/posilock.html
http://www.posi-lock.com/lock2.html
I use them on my car. I am against soldering. Look around your car one day and see if you can find a soldered wire. I bet you cant. Every wire connection on our cars inside the engine bay and inside the cockpit is done with some sort of clip or connector.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 11, 2002 10:29 AM: Message edited by: CROM ]</font>
-
June 11th, 2002, 04:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
dbman96 just owned you CROM! LOLOL I solder my electrical stuff!!!
-
June 11th, 2002, 05:13 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Many of the wires are actually crimped into the pins.
-
June 11th, 2002, 06:00 PM
#4
-
June 11th, 2002, 09:09 PM
#5
Inactive Member
POOOAAAHAHHAhahhaah I got some other owned pics from Honda-Tech...that junk is hilarious!
-
June 12th, 2002, 03:33 AM
#6
Inactive Member
but aren't the clip and connectors' pins generally soldered onto the wires? I know that's how we build all our connectors here at work (OEM supplier).
-
June 12th, 2002, 04:37 AM
#7
Inactive Member
crimping BAAADDD ! solder GOOOODD ! you got owned ...proper .
-
June 12th, 2002, 12:25 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Well,
I disagree. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks